ELECALL Solder Rosin Core 63A 1.2mm Wire -BLUE -1.2MM185613306
Promo Ends in: 00:00:00:00
23 pieces left
|1||USD 28.88 USD 16.99|
|2 ---- 9||USD 16.45|
|10 ---- 49||USD 16.31|
|50 ----- max||USD 16.17|
- Custom Options:
ELECALL Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Solder 63A 1.2mm Wire
The glue is used in connecting with one thing to another. The solder wire is also a kind of glue for electronics.
● Good welding, wetting time is short.
● Automatic wire welding, the tin wire will not tangle, do not block the catheter.
● With a low melting point, it usually used in iron soldering with bright and full soldering points.
● Featured with a very good anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion ability, it also has an excellent performance in desoldering.
● It is widely used in welding with mobile phones, notebook computers and other precise circuit board.
|Size and Weight||
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for misuse of this or any other product. All our products are extensively tested to comply with rigorous and strict QC standards. For certain products (e.g. toys, knives, etc.), we recommend proper supervision as we cannot be held liable for misuse or accidents.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products