NAVIFORCE NF9024 Dual Movt Men Quartz Watch Analog Digital LED Wristwatch Calendar Watches Stainless Steel Strap -RED158998701
NAVIFORCE, which combines the NAVY and FORCE together, expresses its purposes of being the dominant force and leader in watch industry.
Every NAVIFORCE Watch has the words For Dream on its back cover, that's intended for memory of our dreams when we are kids, then students, as well as pursuing our dreams about future. Time is the engine that drives our dream chasing, so please cherish the time and treasure the spirit that inspires us to be who we are.
For anyone with a dream -- That's the idea behind the design of every NAVIFORCE watch!
NAVIFORCE NF9024 Cool Men Watch:
- Original Japan Seiko AL21E4 quartz movement and LCD 6 digits movement, guarantees precise and punctual time
Week and date display
- Month, day and week are displayed, just like a live calendar on your wrist
Alarm, hourly chime and chronograph functions
- Alarm: With snooze function. It will sound five minutes later, a good assistant to office workers and help you to have a reassuring unprotected sleep
- Chronograph: 0.01 second to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59.99 seconds, with split function
12 / 24 hours system
- 12 / 24 hours format for you to chose, satisfy your different preferences
30m water resistant
- Convenient for your daily life, you can wear it to do daily washing and don’t need to worry about the rainwater splash
- With green EL backlight, you can see time clearly even in the dark place
- High abrasion resistant mineral glass mirror + environmental IP vacuum electroplating case + classic alloy bezel + durable stainless steel back cover and watchband
|Weight and Size||
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products