Aluminum Heat Dissipation Panel for Raspberry Pi - 3pcs Pack -SILVERNZ0026901
These adhesive-backed aluminum heatsinks are exclusively made for Raspberry Pi. They offer a significant cooling advantage over the non-cooled stock state. Better cooling means longer life span of your Raspberry Pi board and higher overclock speed.
Why do you need to put heatsinks on your Raspberry Pi?
● Reduces the risk of hardware failure because of overheating
● If you are into overclocking your Pi, this is a must
● One large heat sink for ARM processor, two small heatsinks one for LAN controller and the other for 3.3V regulator
● 3M adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink, providing additional cooling to the IC
● Can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool the processor, regulators, etc.
● Also works on the SMCI USB/NIC controller chip, although it is somewhat larger than the chip itself
|Weight and Size||
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Hot selling products