Aluminum Heat Dissipation Panel for Raspberry Pi - 3pcs Pack -SILVERNZ0026901
Promo Ends in: 00:00:00:00
23 pieces left
|1||USD 1.21 USD 0.71|
|2 ---- 9||USD 0.71|
|10 ---- 49||USD 0.70|
|50 ----- max||USD 0.70|
5 satrts5(1 Customer reviews)
Why do you need to put heatsinks on your Raspberry Pi?
- Reduces the risk of hardware failure because of overheating.
- If you are into overclocking your Pi, this is a must.
● One large heat sink for ARM processor, two small heat sinks one for LAN controller and the other for 3.3V regulator
● 3M adhesive thermal tape for efficient thermal transfer to the heat sink, providing additional cooling to the IC
● Can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone to cool processor, regulators, etc
● Also works on the SMCI USB/NIC controller chip, although it is somewhat larger than the chip itself
|Weight and Size||
If you are considering buying this product, you are very welcome to click here and submit your inquiry and we will reply as soon as possible.
Customer Reviews Only For Verified Buyers. Write a review and get DM Points
Reviews for Aluminum Heat Dissipation Panel for Raspberry Pi - 3pcs Pack
Hot selling products